Saturday, January 16, 2021

Witness this!!

Reading: Job 22-23, Luke 16, and Revelation 11

Scripture: Revelation 11:9-10, For three and a half days some from the peoples and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and refuse to let them be placed in a tomb, and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange presents, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth.

Thoughts: In this portion of Revelation the two witnesses would have great power from God then after the allotted time they would be killed. It says that nations will gaze upon their bodies and those who dwell on the earth with rejoice over them. A hundred years ago the fasted way to get news was through the paper and radio, then came TV where you could see and hear the news, today we are interconnected with the internet and our smartphones. We are more able to have to world see these two witnesses from anywhere in the world today then at any time in our history. With this great connection that we have now what are you letting be an influence on you? 

Prayer: Father, you are so wonderful, your glory shines from all creation. I long to linger in your presence and walk in your ways. I thank you for all you are doing in my life, I thank you for the molding and refining you are doing in me. I thank you for the people you place in my life and the people you use to point back to you. I thank you for my family. I thank you for the ability to steward what you have given me. I ask that you continue to place upon my heart your directions and your plan that I may serve within your plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment