Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Where is the compass pointing???

Reading: Genesis 9-10, Luke 5, and Revelation 3

Scripture: Revelation 3:3, Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you.

Thoughts: Just life the early Christians there are times where we will make mistakes, when we make mistakes that takes us off God’s true north, like placing a magnet near a compass it no longer points north. If we are not repenting and not removing that magnet from our compass that is to be pointing to God. We have been told of the signs of the times but without repentance we will not recognize what God is doing and he may come against us or turn us over to our evil desires (Psalm 81:12)

Prayer: Father God, your ways a better than my ways, your thoughts are higher than my thoughts, your creations shines your glory to all. I lay my life before you, I seek to walk in your ways and by your might. I thank you that you are watching over me. I thank you that you are refining and molding me into the man you need me to be. I thank you for my family. I thank you for those you have brought around me who keep me accountable. I thank you for your provisions your leading and your guiding in my life. I ask that you help me to see when I have developed or place a magnet near my compass and how to remove it in your name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment