Sunday, January 24, 2021

Oh Babylon

Reading: Job 36, Luke 24, and Revelation 18

Scripture: Revelation 18:3, For all nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich from the power of her luxurious living.”

Thoughts: Living in western society I have the bias of looking at things though the lens of the western world and the greatness if it. As I was reading this morning in revelation about Babylon and it being described as a woman and how all the nations and kings of the world will do things with her and grow rich through her. In todays world to me Babylon appears to be China, as the Chinees Communist party works to infiltrate into the other governments and trying to buy the leadership and becoming one of the leading manufactures of almost everything. We are to be praying for our nations, praying for our leaders, from local all that way to the top. Pray God’s will, God’s plan be done. Pray for it to be here as it is in heaven. If we are coming into the end times and the tribulations, persecutions are coming for the entire bride of Christ. Let us seek God every day. 

Prayer: Father God, you are so wonderful, the joy and peace that rain from your throne, the mercy and grace that you showed us at the cross. I thank you for all that you have done and continue to do in my life. I worship you with all I have and all I am. I place my life in your hands. I thankyou for your refining and molding you are doing in me. I thank you for my family and those who are as family. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you give us to steward. I ask that you to be with this nation and its leadership, encounter them in a way this is undeniable, lead them and guide them into knowing you and seeking you and your plan for this country. I lift us the leaders of my state, county, and city, asking for you to encounter them and guide them in your ways. I seek your will be done here and that it be here as it is in your kingdom and in heaven. Pour your love upon this world, pour your healing upon this world that your power and majesty be known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment