Thursday, January 14, 2021

Sealed on our foreheads????

Reading: Job 17-19, Luke 14, and Revelation 9

Scripture: Revelation 9:4, They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Thoughts: When I have heard people talking about Revelation and the end times, I hear primarily one of two things; I do not care I will not be here, or It will be the scariest time ever. There will definitely be somethings that will be scary, in this verse it leads me to believe that if there is a rapture before any of the crazy hits the fan, there will still be some here on earth in the fact that it says that those sealed will not be harmed. During this time when these locust-like creatures with scorpion stings come, those sealed may see them pass them by and attack others around them. Our hearts, souls, and body need to be surrendered to the Father daily and completely with our full faith and trust in Christ Jesus and what he did on the cross. I do not want to live in fear but be ready when the end comes. 

Prayer: Father you are in control, you know when the end will come and how it will come. I thank you that you are in control and long to not veer from your path. I thank you for your plan and your directions that I strive to walk in. I thank you for your molding and refining that you are doing in my life. I thank you for my family and those around me who are like family. I thank you for you your blessings and provisions you give us the opportunities to steward and use for your glory. Lead us and guide us in your ways and help us to keep our eyes on you when the world around us is calling for our attention. 


No comments:

Post a Comment