Thursday, January 28, 2021

Walking the length and breadth

 Reading: Genesis 12-14, Acts 4, and Revelation 21

 

Scripture: Genesis 13:17, Arise, walk through the length and the breadth of the land, for I will give it to you.

 

Thoughts: Abram who had been following God waiting to be shown the land that God had promised was just told ok you are standing in that land I’m giving you. He was just told go walk the land the length and breadth of it. We are given many things as well by God, just as Abram and later Joshua we are told what to do to receive the land that God already said was theirs, we are also told what we need to do and that we are to walk out in faith. Just as Abram and Joshua let us start walking and claim what God has for us. 

 

Prayer: Father God, you own it all you know where every path leads and where every trap and stronghold is. I thank you that you do light our path and lead us in your plans and I get to be apart of it. I thank you that you are molding me and guiding me into the man and leader you are calling me to be. I thank you for your discerning spirit that helps me along the path. I thank you for my family and the joy and direction they bring to my life. I thank you for the ability to steward some of your great wealth and the provisions and blessings that it brings. Open my eyes to your path and the lands that you have for me to walk. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment