Friday, January 5, 2024

Where are we leading others to?

 Reading: Genesis 6-8 and John 4

 

Scripture: John 4:53 The father knew that was the hour when Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.” And he himself believed, and all his household.

 

Thoughts: The other night I was at a men’s ministry meeting discussing reaching men. Then as I read this morning, I was reminded that even today when we reach a man the family will fallow. I feel like a woman may take her children church but a man will lead his family to God. As a man I need to remember that to good or bad I lead my family. I need to be more intentional and lead my family to God and not into the world.

 

Prayer: Father God, you are so wonderful. Your glory shines around us in all your creation. I see your wonders in the dew of the morning, in the beauty of a shell, and in the colors of the sunrise. I thank you that you have entrusted me with my family, l thank you for the provisions to take care of them and the blessings of things you allow us to enjoy. I ask that you continue to help me release my anger to you and to remove the harsh tones in my voice. Mold me and make me into the man you have called me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment