Sunday, January 21, 2024

How are we being judged?

Reading: Job 30-31 and Luke 20

 

Scripture: Job 31:5-6 If I have walked with falsehood and my foot has hastened to deceit; (Let me be weighed in a just balance, and let God know my integrity!)

 

Thoughts: Are we being deceived? They call this the information age, yet with the invention of AI as limited as it is there are still plenty of things that look so close to the truth yet are false. Just in the last couple of weeks, I have come across ads where I noticed there was something off about how the mouth of this well-known actor’s mouth was moving so I knew that he had not said these words in the ad. The evil one has been deceiving people much longer than AI. Job was asking to be judged on a fair scale if he had been deceived. We need to also seek that fair judgment but also seek the wisdom and decrement to see through the lies of the evil one.  

 

Prayer: Lord God, you are the way the truth, and the life. All things are from you. I thank you for the blessings and provision in my life I thank you for the decrement that you impart to us. I ask that you continue to fill us with your love and understanding so that we can walk in your ways and not be deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment