Sunday, November 15, 2020

Who's Truth is true?

Reading: Ezekiel 21-22 and Galatians 4

Scripture: Ezekiel 21:8-10, And the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus says the Lord, say: “A sword, a sword is sharpened and also polished, sharpened for slaughter, polished to flash like lightning! (Or shall we rejoice? You have despised the rod, my son, with everything of wood.) 

Thoughts: As I read this, my mind went back to Proverbs and the fool, the fool who does not accept correction. When we do not accept correction whether by the word or by the rod and continue to walk in our sin, the sword of the Lord will eventually be sharpened and polished. It is easy to do our own thing, to walk in thoughts that my truth is truth, and you can have your truth. If there is not a higher moral truth then we all can have our own truth, and this is what the world is teaching us. Get in the Word of God and seek the Higher Truth, not tradition or acceptance of all, but the True right and wrong of God. 

Prayer: Father, your ways are higher than our ways, your truths are higher than our truths, help me to seek your truth and not my own. I thank you for all that you have done in my life and all that you are still doing. I thank you for family and friends and the joy that they bring to us. I thank you for your provisions and blessings. I ask that you help me to seek you and accept your correction, lead me and guide me in your ways Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment