Saturday, November 7, 2020

It is not our choice on what happens in their life.

Reading: Jeremiah 52, Ezekiel 1, Romans 12, and Colossians 2

Scripture: Romans 12:20-21, To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Thoughts: We are so ready to attack anyone or anything that is contrary to the way we are thinking that we forget to think about, the people on the other side are still people and are loved by God. We are told not to judge or we will be judged ourselves, as God’s people and adopted hears we should be showing his love and grace to all. As we show those we want to attack God’s love and mercy we are ether going to open their eyes to the Father and lead them to God or allow God to judge and heap the coals onto their head. It is not our choice on what happens in their life it is our job to show grace and mercy, by loving them despite our differences. 

Prayer: Father you are the great redeemer, you refine us and mold us. I thank you for your refining and molding you are doing in my life I know that I will not be done this side of heaven and pray that as you work me I more and more reflect your and your love. I thank you for my family and friend who remind me of who I am and who I am called to be. I thank you for your provisions and blessings in my life. I ask for the healing of this nation, open the eyes of those who need to see the corruption and let the truth me know. Bring a peace to this nation no matter the outcome and encounter those in leadership, Guide and lead those who lead out country. 


No comments:

Post a Comment