Monday, November 30, 2020

Have you helped today?

Reading: Ezekiel 33-34, Psalm 114, 1 Timothy 2, and 2 Thessalonians 2

Scripture: Ezekiel 34:4-5,The weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the injured you have not bound up, the strayed you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought, and with force and harshness you have ruled them. So they were scattered, because there was no shepherd, and they became food for all the wild beasts. My sheep were scattered

Thoughts: Before ascending to heaven we are given the commandment to go to all the world to bring the good news, in doing so we are being like shepherds, taking care of the sheep of the world. When we take it upon ourselves to do our own things, we start forgetting about taking care of others. As humans if we are not being loved and not being taking care of we will find someone else that will and seek our own comfort. Let us remember our commitment to God to follow his son and seek to be a mirror reflection the love of Christ. 

Prayer: Father you are the one who give us strength and heals, you call us back, you lead with a genial hand. I strive to be your hands and feet in this world. I thank you for the growth in my life. I thank you for your love and healing you are doing in me. I thank you for my family and the joy they bring. I thank you for your provisions and blessings that are new every day. I ask that you help me to walk in your ways and seek to heal, strengthen and bring home the lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment