Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Who are you blessings along the way?

Reading: Exodus 6-7 and Acts 27

 

Scripture: Acts 27:24 and he said, “Do not be afraid, Paul; you must stand before Caesar. And behold, God has granted you all those who sail with you.”

 

Thoughts: Are we listening to the calls and promises of God? Paul knew his call and promise were to testify before Caesar, not knowing how it would come about he continued to walk out his faith in prison and when being transported to Rome. When we seek God’s plan and walk out the orders we have been given we will be blessed. Just because Paul was with them and God had a plane for him, everyone was spared and only the ship and cargo were lost. As we walk our His calling what are we willing to give up and how can we pour out God’s love and bless those around us? 

 

Prayer: Lord God you are so wonderful, your love overwhelms me. Creation shouts of your glory and majesty. I fall on my face and bow down before your glory. I thank you that you are willing to work through my failing and call me a friend and son. I thank you for your provisions that I get to steward. I ask that you help me to steward it well and that I can bless others with what you have given me. I ask that you help me to focus and seek your next steps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment