Sunday, February 25, 2024

He is our healer.

Reading: Exodus 14-25 and Romans 3

 

Scripture: Exodus 15:26 saying, “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer.”

 

Thoughts: I love hearing the promises of God, but also lately I feel like the things standing out to me have been about hearing God and obeying. Israel is being told that if they listen to God and do what is right in His eyes, so that none of the diseases that befell Egypt will come upon them. Ending with “I am the Lord, your healer.” Through Jesus we have been given back the authority that the evil one had taken from us by deceiving Adam and Eve. We are not called into sickness and infirmity; we are called to walk in authority and power. Jesus said He only does what He sees the Father doing. Then later said we would do greater things than He did. Let us seek Him and walk in that power and authority that we are given. 

 

Prayer: Father God, you are greater than all things, you are the creator of all things. I stand in awe of your glory and majesty. I thank you for the work you are doing in my life. I long to shine your reflection on the world around me. I ask that you continue to refine me and remove the dross of my life. Help me to see your calling in my life so that I can better serve you. Help me to walk in your authority and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment