Sunday, February 18, 2024

What are your dreams?

Reading: Genesis 42-43 and Acts 20

 

Scripture: Genesis 42:8-9 And Joseph recognized his brothers, but they did not recognize him. And Joseph remembered the dreams that he had dreamed of them. And he said to them, “You are spies; you have come to see the nakedness of the land.”

 

Thoughts: Do we remember the dreams we are given by the Lord? God speaks through dreams and visions almost as much as he speaks through his word and his people. Are we remembering what dreams He put in our hearts or showed us in a dream or vision? Seek God and the visions and dreams that he has given us. We can do what He said we can do.

 

Prayer: Father God you are so wondrous, creation cries of your glory and majesty. Your grace and mercy abound and overflow in our lives. I thank you for all you are doing, your leading and guiding in my life. I ask you to bring to remembrance the dreams you have put in my heart that I have forgotten. Open my heart and mind the the plans you have for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment