Monday, February 19, 2024

I don’t want to, don’t make me!!!

Reading: Exodus 4-5 and Acts 26

 

Scripture: Exodus 4:12-13 Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak.” But he said, “Oh, my Lord, please send someone else.”

 

Thoughts: We all have a calling; we are to be the light to the world somewhere. Moses came over to check out a crazy phenomenon encounters God and is called to act. Most of us will never have a burning bush tell us our calling but God will speak and call us just the same. I know there have been times when like Moses I have said send someone else, I’m not good with talking, or whatever excuse I can come up with. Each of us has a microphone to speak into people's lives. Your life experiences and your job can be the harvest you are called to sow and/or reap. We can partner with someone but we have been called and we are to walk out that calling.

 

Prayer: Lord God, you know all there is about me, my strengths and weaknesses. You are my strength when I am weak, you are the authority I walk in when I walk out of your plan and calling. I thank you that you are stretching me to work on your plans. I thank you that you are the one who overcomes all obstacles that try to block the Gospel from reaching this world. Give me the boldness to speak your love so that this world may flourish and shine your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment