Thursday, October 29, 2020

Who’s got your rudder?

Reading: Jeremiah 45-47, Psalm 86, Romans 3, and 2 Corinthians 13

 

Scripture: Romans 3:3-4, What if some were unfaithful? Does their faithlessness nullify the faithfulness of God? By no means! Let God be true though every one were a liar, as it is written, “That you may be justified in your words, and prevail when you are judged.”

 

Thoughts: It is so easy to let the world take the rudder of our life when we watch people around us. In today’s climate of a crazy year and two candidates Fighting over who is going to be president in January and the deviation over who you are voting for. We are being reminded that we cannot judge God’s faithfulness by the faithfulness of those around us who say they are apart of the family. Are we allowing God to work in our lives to develop the fruit of the spirit, we are living in an unfaithful world do not let the faithless world direct you, listen to God’s voice speaking from the still small voice. 

 

Prayer: Father your words are truth, your wisdom surpasses all understanding. Your glory is cried out by creation. I lay my life before you and seek your forgiveness for the I have done and seek my place in your plan. I thank you for all you have done and all you are doing in my life, the refinement and training. I thank you for your forgiveness and bringing me into your family. I thank you for my family and friends that point me to your. I thank you for your provision and blessings that you pour out on us every day. I ask that you lead and guide me today and give me the strength to walk in your faithfulness and not with the world. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment