Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Are you just circumcised in the flesh?

 Reading: Jeremiah 1-10, Psalm 100, Acts 22, and 2 Corinthians 6

 

Scripture: Jeremiah 9:25,Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will punish all those who are circumcised merely in the flesh

 

Thought: Jeremiah the weeping profit started talking about finishing a place to morn and lament over Israel. Just as God does has a broken heart for those lost so too should we. Later he brings up the passage of saying in the authors paraphrase “ok I have let this go long enough, be ready I’m going to take out those who just look like mine.” There are many Christian that will find themselves being told I do not know you when judgment comes because they let more of the world get on them than they got on the world. Lord help us to seek you and be the light and pour your love on the world around us. 

 

Prayer: Father God, you are so wonderful, your glory shines through out the world. Your grace and mercy knows no bounds. I lay my short comings and failures at your feet, I know that I struggle and I ask for your forgiveness and help overcoming these. I place them in your hands and walk in your truth. I thank you for all that you have done in my life and those things you are still working. I thank you for my family. I thank you for the provision and blessings you pour out on us every day. Open my eyes to the next step and lead me in your plan, help me find my place 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment