Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Lean harder into God!

Reading: Jeremiah 11-12, Psalm 97, Acts 23, and 2 Corinthians 7

 

Scripture: Jeremiah 12:5, If you have raced with men on foot, and they have wearied you, how will you compete with horses? And if in a safe land you are so trusting, what will you do in the thicket of the Jordan?

 

Thoughts: This passage is still speaking to me I’m still working though whatever is at the center of this for me. I am being told there is so much greater things for me to do yet I am struggling with the trials that I am in. I want to be a good steward of the things that we are blessed with yet even as I watch God turn my budget sheet from red to black I still struggle with placing all trust in God. For almost two years I have not had an issue and watched God take care of me but recently I am face to face not knowing. With a draw to ministry where things will almost be guaranteed to be more stressful in many ways, God is pointing me into leaning harder into him. 

 

Prayer: Lord you are so wonderful, your blessings pour from your hands and fill my cup to overflowing. Your grace abounds and your quiet voice leaded me. I lay down my stubborn ways before you. I long to walk with you in your plan. Help me to see the next step and walk in it. I thank you for your world that you have done so far and the work you are still doing. I thank you for your provision and blessings that you pour out on us every day. I thank you for my family and the those who are as family. I thank you for all that you are teaching band leading me in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment