Sunday, October 11, 2020

Is God suffering our manners?

Reading: Nahum 1-3 and Acts 13

Scripture: Acts‬ ‭13:18-19, And for about forty years he put up with them in the wilderness. And after destroying seven nations in the land of Canaan, he gave them their land as an inheritance.

Thoughts: Paul the former Pharisee, the keeper and teacher of the law, was the one who brings up that God put up with the people or Israel. In the King James Version, it is translated as suffered their manners, then they received their inheritance after destroying the nations there. We have our inheritance in heaven and we are called to share what God has done in our lives. We have already gone through time here God put up with what we were doing before we knew him but, are we still causing him to suffer our manners?

Prayer: Lord you know me and love me in spite of the things I do or don’t do. You know that hairs on my head and the failures and victories. I thank you that you are seeking me and calling me into a deeper relationship with you. I thank you for my family the love and joy that they bring to my life. I thank you for the men you have brought around me. I thank you for your provisions and blessings you our out on us and that you take care of us. I ask that if there is anything in my life that is offensive to you or is causing you to suffer my manners that you help me to see it and in your name take it captive. Lead me and guide me in your plan and your directions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment