Thursday, October 8, 2020

Help me to polish my mirror

 Reading: Isaiah 60-61, Psalm 111, Acts 9, and 2 Corinthians 2

Scripture: Isaiah 60:1-2, Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.

Thoughts: in this dark world where the war is on the streets, where evil is seen as good and good as evil. We are told throughout scripture that we are the light. Isaiah is saying get up and shine because God’s light is on us. we are to go the Lord will be with us and glory will be seen on us. We were born into this dark world and it is only getting darker, the benefit to it getting darker is that our light get to shine brighter. Are we getting into the word and seeking God so that we shine well and are we going out into the darkness. 

Prayer: Father God you are so wonderful you glory and light sines upon us. Help us to be a mirror to the world around us and let us reflect your glory and your light to the world. I thank you for my family and those who are as family. I thank you that you seek me and desire to be near me and me to draw near to you. I thank you for your provisions and blessings that you pour out on us every day. I ask that you help me to polish my mirror that you may be glorified in I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment