Thursday, October 22, 2020

What is God Measuring out to you?

Reading: Jeremiah 13-14, Psalm 141, Acts 24, and 2 Corinthians 8

Scripture: Jeremiah‬ ‭13:25, This is your lot, the portion I have measured out to you, declares the Lord, because you have forgotten me and trusted in lies.‬

Thoughts: As I watch the world around me strive away for m God and his truth. Seeing them chasing after lies and running towards things that even 25 years ago seemed absurd now are being pushed as normal and acceptable. I don’t want to be swept us into the world, I long for my firm foundation in Christ and His word, I don’t want to find myself drifting off from my faith and my relationship with God to find my portion of what will be poured out on those who are not in right relationship with Him. 

Prayer: Father you are the great creator, you have set things in motion that I could never understand. Your wonders abound and glorify your name. I thank you that you are seeking me even as I fail. I lay my faults before you, my anger and my pride. Father Forgive me and help me to grow and deepen in you help me become the man you need me to be. I thank you for my family and the men you have brought into my life. I thank you for your provisions and blessings in my life. I thank you for all creation. I ask that you help me to talk in your will, help me to see the next step and the things I need to remove from my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment