Tuesday, December 1, 2020

These dry bones come alive!!!

Reading: Ezekiel 37-38, Psalm 44, and 1 Timothy 4

Scripture: Ezekiel 37:5, Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live.

Thoughts: There are many Christians in this would who are just like the dry bones Ezekiel talks about in the beginning of the chapter. We are meant to be the hands and feet of God. We each have a place where we fit into God’s plan. We will be affective in this plan when we stop saying someone else is more qualified, I do not have the training, or any other excuse we use to not do God’s work. Just before this Ezekiel told the dry bones to have flesh, when we are a Christian, but we are not doing God’s work and seeking where we can fit into his plan, we have had our dry bones regain their flesh and sinews but we have not taken that breath and are still as good as dead. 

Prayer: Father God, you are the one who raises us from the dead, you raise us from the muck and mire, and you restore us and give us the strength to overcome all. My life is yours, I place all that I am and all that I will be in your hands. I thank you for all you are doing in me and I thank you that you have called to flesh and breath into me. I thank you for my family, and I thank you for your provisions. I ask that you help me to keep my eyes on you and seek after you every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment