Tuesday, December 8, 2020

It is set in motion!!

Reading: Daniel 7-8, Psalm 116 and Hebrews 1

Scripture: Daniel‬ ‭8:25, By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall become great. Without warning he shall destroy many. And he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes, and he shall be broken—but by no human hand.‬

Thoughts: With many people talking about the end times because of the current political climate, and the global pandemic going on, I thought it was interesting to read Daniel’s visions of the end times. In chapter seven it talked about beasts being raised up into nations with many visuals then at the end of chapter 8 and his second vision this passage stood out, talking about deceit will prosper, and in his own mind be great. We need to remember that we server the victor and as this passage say they shall be broken but not by human hand. We are to serve and not worry about who is going to take out the evil power, God already has a plan and has set it in motion. 

Prayer: Lord you are so wonderful, you have set things in motion that will overcome all. Your greatness surpasses all understanding. I thank you for the opportunity to serve in your army. I thank you for my family and those who are as family. I thank you for your refining and molding you are doing in me. I thank you for your provision and blessings, you are the great provider. I ask for direction, open my eyes to your plan and your will. Help me to cast out fear and walk in your plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment