Monday, December 7, 2020

I want to be Rich and Famous!!!

Reading: Daniel 5-6, Psalm 131 & 135, 2 Timothy 4 and Philemon 

Scripture: Daniel 5:17, Then Daniel answered and said before the king, “Let your gifts be for yourself, and give your rewards to another. Nevertheless, I will read the writing to the king and make known to him the interpretation.

Thoughts: We are all shown famous people every day, models, actors, youtubers, and influences on every media available. In turn driving us to want more then we have, some work harder, some try to find a way to get into one of those categories that will get the rich and famous. Daniel was offered all this and more to make the interpretation know to the king, and he told the king to keep it and he will tell him. We are to freely share Gods good new and love with the world around us. We are not to ask for someone to pay us for the privilege to hear what God has done for us. God will raise us up and place us where we need to be, we are to spread his word and share his love with the world. 

Prayer:  Father God you are the one who leads and guides me you are the one who raises up and brings down. I relinquish my control over my life and seek your path, lead me and guide me in all you are going. I thank you for all you are doing in my life the refining and the molding that needs to be done to make me into who you need me to be. I thank you for my family and the Joy they bring. I thank you for your provisions and blessings you are pouring out even in the midst of the trials. I ask that you lead me and guide me open my eyes to your path and give me the strength to take the next step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment