Sunday, May 3, 2020

May 3, 2020 Undimmed eyes, and vigor unabated!!!


Reading: Deuteronomy 33-34, Psalm 68, and Galatians 6

Scripture: Deuteronomy 34:7, Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated.

Thoughts: I am getting near 40, mid-life crisis time, right? I know that in this time I have slowed down and found new aches and pains as we all do as we all do. Here at the end of his life, 120 years old (three times my age) it says his eyes were undimmed and his vigor was unabated, Moses at that age was still going strong, He was not reliant on his own strength or his own power his body by our standards should have been as good as dead, but God gave him is strength and power. Like Moses we are in covenant with God and in that covenant we are given the use of his strength power and the best part we are given his armor. When we are walking in that covenant and putting on the things that we are given in it we are unstoppable in this spiritual warfare. As it is said in Ephesians 6, Therefore put on the whole armor of God.

Prayer: Father, you have given us your strength and your power along with your armor. Help us to take it up and prepare ourselves for the battle we are not yet in. We may have been victorious or fallen in the last battle, but you are calling for us to train for the next so that we are ready. I thank you that you place people into my life to help me to see what battles I need to prepare for. I thank you for your provisions and blessings that you are pouring out. Help me to train better and lead better as you call me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment