Monday, May 25, 2020

May 25, 2020 I am not Worthless!!!

Reading: 1 Samuel 1-3 and Matthew 3

Scripture: 1 Samuel 1:16, Do not regard your servant as a worthless woman, for all along I have been speaking out of my great anxiety and vexation.

Thoughts: There have been many times where I have judged people and I know I have been judged myself. When we are in a place of great torment and suffering, are we crying out to God and seeking him or are we listening to those who do not have a clue what we are going though. Our Father in heaven knows what we are going through and knows how to comfort us and lead us thought the valleys that we wander into, are we big enough to lay down our control and let him head.

Prayer: Father you are the author of our salvation and the giver of all. I thank you that you are the one I get to turn to. I thank you for my family and the provisions and blessings that you are pouring out on us. I ask that your healing touch come down upon the world and your supernatural health pour over those who call on your name. I ask for your grace and understanding as we do not always know what others are going though just as they don’t know our struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment