Thursday, May 21, 2020

May 21, 2020 This is the END

Reading: Judges 14-16 and 2 Thessalonians 1-2

Scripture: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3, Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

Thoughts: Almost every time something catastrophic or something that appears extra-biblical happens those who believe that “this” is the end times. I have seen it personally several times. The most notable times were after September 11th 2001 and the Pandemic of 2020 in witch I’m writing this in the middle of. I am seeing lots of good during this people helping each other and supporting each other but there has also been lots of panic from all sides it seem like there are people saying that this is from God there are those saying this is one of the seals talked about in Revelation. Yes, the world is changing due to this pandemic but we need to listen to God and those we know are hearing from him and not be blown around by the whims of those who control the media and seek their own gain.

Prayers: Father you are the way the truth and the life, you are the light to my path and you guide me in all I do. I thank you for your love and mercy. I thank you for my family. I thank you for your provision and blessings that you pour out on us all. I thank you that you are watching over us. I ask that you open our eyes to your truth and not be blinded by the bombardment of our minds by the media.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment