Friday, May 1, 2020

May 1, 2020 Choose Life

Reading: Deuteronomy 29-30, Psalm 15, Galatians 4, and Mark 15

Scripture: Deuteronomy 30:19, I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,

Thoughts: Moses was talking to Israel and reminding them of the laws that God had given them and promises he gave both to bless and to curse depending on if they followed him or not. Several thousand years later now we get to look back and see this as choosing life in Christ. We are still given the choice to choose between life and death, are we choosing life or chasing after the things of this world.

Payer: Father you are so wonderful and your creation shouts of your glory and you majesty. I thank you that you offer life and not just condemn to death. I thank you that you are the one who takes care of all thing you provide for the birds and the plants and you provide for us. I than you for that provisions and blessing you pour out. I thank for my family and those who are near and dear to us. I ask that you open our hearts and minds to those places where we choose death in our lives and open our hearts to release that death and accept your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment