Saturday, May 16, 2020

May 16, 2020 Who's Glory???

Reading: Judges 3-4, Psalm 14, and Colossians 3

Scripture: Judges 4:9, And she said, "I will surely go with you. Nevertheless, the road on which you are going will not lead to your glory, for the Lord will sell Sisera into the hand of a woman." Then Deborah arose and went with Barak to Kedesh.

Thoughts: There have been many times where I have heading into a project or an interview or anything head strong and thinking this would give me something to brag about. I would not be surprised if Barak had some of those same thoughts when he went to Deborah to hear from God though this Judge. To be told you are not going to get the honor of killing this king but a woman is had to hurt because the opinions and thoughts they had of women at that time. Are we doing things for our glory or his what are we seeking when we go into battle?

Prayer: Father you are the one who deserves all the glory and all the praise, your glory shines upon the world. I thank you for your provision and blessings I open my hear to your guidance. I ask you help me to keep you as to whom I’m to point to, you are my provision and my strength. Help me to give you the glory and honor you deserve in the battles you have called us to and help me find my place in your plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment