Saturday, May 23, 2020

May 23, 2020 One man

Reading: Judges 20-21 and Matthew 1

Scripture: Judges 20:11, So all the men of Israel gathered against the city, united as one man.

Thoughts: We are the children of God just as Israel is, as the Church are we uniting as on man against those things that beak God’s heart. We have the armor of God available to us every day and at any time as long as we remember to put it on. These men in Judges we coming together against a city who had gone bad enough that they were molesting people to the verge of death this was the norm to them. What had been becoming a norm in our world today that we need to rise up against as a united man. We need to stop looking at the things that drive us apart and start focusing on the things that bind us together as a family.

Prayer: Father God you are the creator and the orchestrator of the outcome. You have won the war and you have won the battle. You are the Lion of Judah. I thank you for my family and those close to me I thank you that you are in control. I thank you for your provisions and blessings you are continuously pour out on us. I thank you that you gave us your armor and that we are worthy to bear your name though the sacrifice your son made. Lord break my heart for what breaks yours and lead me in your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment