Sunday, May 10, 2020

May 10, 2020 He is not done with me yet????!!!!

 Reading: Joshua 14-15 and Philippians 1

 Scripture: Philippians 1:6, And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

 Thoughts: Lately, I have been feeling more and more like I am not living up to what plan that God has form me. I went back to school and got my bachelor's degree and here I am turning a wrench to provide for my family. In the last spiritual gifting tests that I tool and the experience I have had after leaning into being a teacher. I was taking a break from teaching to support my wife and work on things. COVID happens. Now we are in the uncertain times, even though I am turning a wrench to make money I have to remember that God gave me that job and it is his provision that keeps me working. I know that I feel like I am meant for so much more God is not done with me yet and I am a work in progress. I do not feel like I need to ask other to be patient with me because most don’t know my calling, but I need to be patient with myself. There is work to do in me to get me to the place where I’m ready to walk in God’s plan. The biggest thing we need to remember it that we need to stop seeking God’s plan for me but seek how can I fit into God’s plan. God has a plan that he will fulfill with or without us and it helps put into perspective how important we are

 Prayer: Father you are so wonderful, your ways are higher than my way your thoughts are higher than my thoughts. I thank you for all you have done in my life and all you are still doing to refine and me into the man you call me to be. I thank you for your provisions and blessings you pour out each day. I thank you for the people in my life that help keep me on track. I ask that you continue to do a work in me and lead me and guide me each and every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment