Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April 2, 2019 Hidden Straw

Reading: Numbers 8-10 and 1 Corinthians 3

Scripture: 1 Corinthians 3:12-13, Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.

Thoughts: I have this ability to be maybe a little to proud of some of the things I have done. I know I strive to build on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ My lord but there are times where I don’t know how many straw brick I have built and covered over with mud. One day that fire will placed under me and all the times I placed a brick or stone that will not hold up under the heat will be revealed. I am seeking out those old straw bricks with the help of God now, so that I can remove them and replace them with the proper materials.

Prayer: Father, I love you and I come to your feet for the loving guidance of a father. I thank you for your loving guidance and the corrections that are happening in my life. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out on us each and every day. Thank you for the correction that is to come and I prepare to dive deeper into this next study and teachings in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment