Sunday, April 14, 2019

April 14 2019 O death, where is your sting?

Reading: Numbers 29 and 1 Corinthians 15

Scripture: 1 Corinthians 15:54-55, 'When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory." "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"'

Thoughts: I don’t know how often I struggle with remembering that through Christ Jesus I was given an imperishable spirit and I am not my mortal body. God had forgiven and forgotten my sins. Not that I can go sin more but so that I can claim the victory over sin and death. Death was swallowed up by the victory poured over us in Christ Jesus’ death and resurrection.

Prayer: Father I thank you for all that you top and all that you will do. I have seen your miraculous and the wondrous love and still struggle. I thank you for the growth you have done in me and that witch is to come. I thank you for the provision we have each day and the loving guidance that you share though your spirit. I ask that you continue to open my eyes and ears, and help me to discern your will in the mist of the noise in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment