Friday, April 26, 2019

April 26, 2019 In what shall I boast???

Reading: Deuteronomy 16-17, Psalm 2, 2 Corinthians 11, and Mark 11

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 11:30, If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

Thoughts: In todays world between being told to sell yourself in your interviews and resumes, we are also shown pictures of nothing but air-brushed size 2 models and movies stars. We are in essences being told that we are no good my the world from day one. Not only are we being told we are not good enough but that we have to make it look like we are. I am here to say just like Paul I only want to boast in the things that show my weakness. Through the grace of God, He gave me the focus and drive to finish my schooling and he gave me the story that turned into my book. If it was left up to me I would have never written anything and would only have a high school diploma (that I barely got).

Prayer: Father you are so amazing, I long for your presence. I thank you for all you do, your provisions and blessings that are poured out every day. I thank you that your grace and guidance have brought me out of the muck that that I was in. I ask that you continue to guide me and lead me in your ways. Be the light to my path and open my eyes to your guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment