Tuesday, April 23, 2019

April 23, 2019 It changes Everything!!

Reading: Deuteronomy 9-10, Psalm 143, 2 Corinthians 8, and Mark 10

Scripture: Psalm 143:5-6, I remember the days of old; I meditate on all that you have done; I ponder the work of your hands. I stretch out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah

Thoughts: I love how David put this. The reminder of where we were and where we have been brought to. God brought us into is family knowing all out junk and struggles but through the Word and Holy Spirit He calls us and encourages us to strive to be more like Him. He loves is too much to leave us where we were.

Prayer: Father I thank you that you loved me as I was but also love me enough to work on and in my life to create a new man. I thank you that you are not done with me yet. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out each day and the love and encouragement you give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment