Saturday, April 20, 2019

April 19, 2019 It WILL come to pass!!!

Reading: Deuteronomy 1-2 and 2 Corinthians 4

Scripture: Deuteronomy 1:10-11, The Lord your God has multiplied you, and behold, you are today as numerous as the stars of heaven. May the Lord, the God of your fathers, make you a thousand times as many as you are and bless you, as he has promised you!

Thoughts: The promises of the Lord are Yes and Amen, Abraham was told that his descendants would be as numerous as the stars. Here 400 plus years after Abraham was given the promise Moses is declaring that it has been fulfilled upon the first arrival to the promised land. God is faithful to fulfill his promises. Abraham first had to wait 25 years before he even saw the heir that he was promised. I know that I get anxious when I have not see got move in something after a few minutes. I had a story put on my heart about a year ago and through Godly encouragement it is about to be release. But that promise of being an author has taken a year or a little more to come to pass. In my discipleship I am growing deeper in love and close to God each day and I am working on choosing to stop being anxious.

Prayer: Father I thank you for all the things you have done for me. I thank you for the growth and deliverance that have happened and those that are to come. I thank you for your provisions and blessings in lives of me and my family. I ask you to open our eyes to the fulfilled promises and blessings to see your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment