Thursday, April 11, 2019

April 11th 2019 Who's word?!?!?!?

Reading: Numbers 23-24, 1 Corinthians 12, and Mark 6

Scripture: Numbers 24:12-13, And Balaam said to Balak, "Did I not tell your messengers whom you sent to me, 'If Balak should give me his house full of silver and gold, I would not be able to go beyond the word of the Lord, to do either good or bad of my own will. What the Lord speaks, that will I speak'?

Thoughts: One thing I have been struggling with is remembering and acting on things that I hear. I know God talks to me and I feel like I hear him most of the time, but I don’t know how often I have heard him and said, “Not now” or completely forget what he said just a few moments later. I know that just recently I was given a direction and in that direction know there are people that I need to speak to. To help me to have accountability in this I have been telling my wife on what I’m hearing. The best confirmation I get is when I tell her something and she laughs a little and says “I know” My wife seemed to see my calling better then me but I also know that I can’t be given a map because I would reroute myself around things that God know I or others need.

Prayer: Father your voice is honey to my soul and rejuvenates me daily. I thank you that you love me enough to listen and speak to me. I thank you for your provisions and blessings. I thank you for your answers and directions. I thank you for your voice and words that you give to me. I ask for your purpose for this day and this servant of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment