Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April 10th, 2019 How many times are you going to ask?!?!?!?

Reading: Numbers 22, Psalm 84, 1 Corinthians 11, and Mark 5

Scripture: Numbers 22:18-19, But Balaam answered and said to the servants of Balak, "Though Balak were to give me his house full of silver and gold, I could not go beyond the command of the Lord my God to do less or more. So you, too, please stay here tonight, that I may know what more the Lord will say to me."

Thoughts: I have started asking God for wisdom and direction in situations and with my life. But I have also seen in my life and with others that when we don’t get the answer we are looking for or an offer that greater but still a posed to what God has told us we go back to him. Just like Balaam we know what God said. We will say maybe God has changed his mind in the meantime. “God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?” Numbers 23:19 We need to listen to God the first time before he has the donkeys in our life start speaking up.

Prayer: Father Thank you for your answers, especially when I don’t agree with them. I know your answers are in love and for my good. I thank you for all that you do. I thank you for your provisions and blessing you pour out on us each day. I thank you got your directions and calling on my life. I ask that you help me to listen better and not ask every time something changes but I still see that your previous answer apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment