Thursday, April 4, 2019

April 4th, 2019 Follow me I know the way!!!


Reading: Numbers 13-14,  Psalm 81, and 1 Corinthians 5

Scripture: Psalm 81:14, I would soon subdue their enemies and turn my hand against their foes.

Thoughts: As I went though Numbers today and how 10 of the 12 who went to spy out the land spent more time being afraid of what was there then believing what God was telling them through Moses. I would like to think that after witnessing the plages then the Red Sea and the Mana not to mention the pillar of smoke and fire that I would be like Joshua and Caleb. I feel like I have that kind of faith without seeing those things but here I am at times thinking, “How am I going to get through this?” There is one word in the mist of that question that puts me into the camp of the 10… I, when I ask “How am I” I don’t leave any room for God I don’t let him subdue the enemies I am the one trying to over come what ever it before me. Let the Holy Spirit light the path and walk in to will and the I’s will disappear as we dethrone ourselves and place God in his rightful place. 

Prayer: Father, I thank you for your love and guidance. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out each day and the love you allow me to share with those around me. I ask that you help me to humble myself and place you on high and listen to your plans and not seek how I will do things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment