Thursday, April 18, 2019

April 18th, 2019 Go Get It!!!!

Reading: Numbers 34-36, 2 Corinthians 3

Scripture: Numbers 34:1-2, The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, "Command the people of Israel, and say to them, When you enter the land of Canaan (this is the land that shall fall to you for an inheritance, the land of Canaan as defined by its borders),

Thoughts: How often do we hear God tell us to go claim something; a Job, a home, or even a ministry. When we hear that, “Go get it” do we walk in it or do we shuffle our feet, him and haw about is this really God’s will or is this me. Here I am 20 years out of high school directly out of high school I went to Bible college; I heard God say go to Bible college. I went thinking it would be easy and I would become a worship pastor or get into a band because in my eyes I was called to music. I drop out of college after that first year because I didn’t apply myself and I started looking toward worldly things. Today I have finished a BA in Leadership and Ministry, I teach weekly the 4-6 grade in my churches kids ministry and I lead a mens group monthly. I have seen visions of greater things that at this point still scare me. I am called to teach and I will teach whom ever the Lord places me before. If I had listened to God 20 years ago who knows where my ministry would be today.

Prayer: Father I thank you for the Love you pour out on us each day. I thank you for the blessings and provisions. I thank you for the place you have brought me into and ministries you have in store for me. I ask that you help me listen better and be willing to go when you say go.

No comments:

Post a Comment