Monday, April 29, 2019

April 28, 2019 Rejoice and again I say rejoice!!!

Reading: Deuteronomy 21-22, Psalm 145, and 2 Corinthians 13

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 13:11, Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

Thoughts: We are called to live at peace. That Godly peace is not, not having wars and not fighting or having disagreements. My house has fights and disagreements (I have a 2 and a 4 year old) but the Lord gives us peace. As we press into God and his purpose there is a freedom, a freedom to touch others share the peace and joy that is not of this world.

Prayer: Father I thank you for your peace love and joy that you pour out on us each day. I accept it and share it. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out each day. I thank you for the people that you have brought into my life to pour into me and the ones that I get to pour into. I ask that you help us to walk in the peace that you have for us and in the freedom you have given share the joy found in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment