Saturday, March 30, 2019

March 30, 2019 What am I hearing?!?!?

Reading: Numbers 4, Psalm 21, and John 21

Scripture: John 21:12, Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast." Now none of the disciples dared ask him, "Who are you?" They knew it was the Lord.

Thoughts: We are to know God and know the Lord. Just as the disciples were able to know that Jesus was talking to them by being told to fish the other side of the boat, we should be able to discern God’s voice in the mist of all the noise around us. Let us sit and have a meal with the Lord he is calling us to start our day with him. Let us all make a point to set aside time first thing to spend time with God he wants to start the day and continue all day with you.

Prayer: Father I long to be in your presence. I thank you for the strength to get up and see you. Open my heart to your voice and the direction you have for me. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day. I ask for your wisdom for my family and those around me. Help me to hear your voice and listen when you tall me to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment