Monday, March 18, 2019

March 14, 2019 What are you looking at?

Reading: Leviticus 7-8 and John 5

Scripture: John 5:10, So the Jews said to the man who had been healed, "It is the Sabbath, and it is not lawful for you to take up your bed."

Thoughts: I have been in churches and around Christians who will sit there and point their fingers at different people who have different sins in their lives and tear down these people just as these Jews did do this man that Jesus told to take up his bed and walk. It is so easy to look at being a Christian at a list of do’s and Don’t’s. When we are in that mindset Christianity becomes a religion of traditions and not a Relationship with God the Father. God loves us all as sons and daughters even the sinners. We have to remember that is where he found us and redeemed us. Also we need to remember that when he finds us and adopts us into his family that he loves us so much that he will help us to change our hearts so that we are not striving after the sin but striving after him.

Prayer: Father, you are so awesome I humbly fall at your feet. I thank you for coming after me and sending your son to redeem me from my sins. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you have for us each day and the opportunity to see you and touch others for your sake. I ask that you help me to grow closer to you and shed more of my sinful nature and cloth myself in your righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment