Monday, March 18, 2019

March 18, 2019 We are the Light.

Reading: Leviticus 14 and John 9

Scripture: John 9:4-5, We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Thoughts: We have Christ in our hearts and in out lives, and we are exhorted to do the work while it is still day, night is coming. With Chest in our lives we are the Light and we are a part of what keeps the day here. Though the death and resurrection of Christ Jesus we are his light and his love to the world. The evil one will throw every trick and distraction he knows at us to get us to let that light burn out or cover it up and not share it. As that light into this world we are to do his work and keep the day here. When there is no longer any of us doing his work and being his light there will be no more day and no work will be able to be done. Let us shine into the world, and turn off the dark.

Prayer: Father, you are so wonderful. I thank you for the work that you have done in me and work you are continuing to do. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you have poured out on me and family and all who walk though the door of this home. I ask for the strength and wisdom needed to get through the trials and tribulations that are coming. You are my rock and my deliverer. I thank you for your light to take that next step and the strength and knowledge to know where to place my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment