Saturday, March 9, 2019

March 6th Who's in Charge here???


Reading: Exodus 30-31, Psalm 132, and Romans 13

Scripture: Romans 13:1, Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

Thoughts: This day and age I hear so many people complaining about the government. We must do our part and vote and be apart of the process. We are the hands and feet of the Lord and no one in authority has been placed there without God willing it. We can be apart of it and work under the authority that God has raised up or we can let the Lord’s plan work without us. 

Prayer: Father I thank you for the opportunities to be apart of your plan and that you have a place for me. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out on me and my family. I ask that you help me to see you directions and plans for me and your family. I seek where you have for me to work and what you have for me to do. I seek your purpose for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment