Tuesday, March 19, 2019

March 19 2019 Believe in something

Reading: Leviticus 15, Psalm 103, and John 10

Scripture: John 10:37-38, If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.

Thoughts: I know I try to listen and do as God calls and directs me. Each day I try to love as our Lord Loves. We are going about his works, we are touching lives and affecting those who are around us. There may even be those among us who have been apart of miracles happening. All we can do is point to the Lord and give him the praise and honor. Just as the Father and Son are one we have been filled with the Holy Spirit to do His works so if they do not believe us pray they see and believe the works done through us.

Prayer: Father, I love you and thank you for your love and the works you do for in and around my life. I thank you that I get the opportunity to be apart of your works and your plan. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day and the direction and wisdom that you give us. I ask for your continual opening of my eyes and ears to hear your word and the words you have for others and help me get out of my own way so that I can be used more effectively in your plan. I ask for healing and restoration for all those who need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment