Monday, March 18, 2019

March 13, 2019 Walking by Sight

Reading: Leviticus 5-6 and John 4

Scripture: John 4:48, So Jesus said to him, "Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe."

Thoughts: We are called to live by faith and not by sight, I don’t know how many times I have felt like I was trying to do just the opposite. I have been know to try to barter with God in that I will have greater faith or something if he only show me something greater than what I have seen. In the last few years as I have gained greater understanding of God’s love and who I am in him I have started seeing and been apart of miracles. Are we going to be those who keep saying show us so we will believe or are we going to believe and watch the miracles happen?

Prayer: Father I thank you that you are a miracle working God and that I have been apart of Miracles that you have done. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day. I ask for increased faith, grow my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment