Saturday, March 9, 2019

March 7th Who is doing What?!?!


Reading: Exodus 32-33, Psalm 1, and Romans 14

Scripture: Romans 14:11-12, for it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.

Thoughts: I need the reminder from time to time that one day the book of my life will be laid before God the Father and the accuser will be there pointing out all the evil I have done and every time I fell. I am great full for the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ is going to be be there as our advocate saying I took that, and image of a drop of Jesus’ blood dripping onto my book where my lists of sins are and them vanishing and transforming into the righteousness that we walk in each day in his name. We have been bought with a price that we can not afford. 

Prayer: Father you are the one true King, I am in awe of you and the love you have for me and my life. I thank you for the men you have brought into my life and the brotherhood and connection that we have. I thank you for the provision and blessings you give us each day and every hour. You are the rock. I ask that the boldness I need and the strength that is not in me for your purpose each day bubble up within me to declare your name and not hide who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment