Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31, 2016 I'm not ready I don't know what i'm doing.

Reading: Matthew 8 and 1 Samuel 15-16

Scripture: Matthew 8:14, And when Jesus entered Peter's house, he saw his mother-in-law lying sick with a fever.

Observation: Growing up I never though about if any of the disciples were married or had families and with the fact that they dropped everything and followed him I and I'm guessing I'm not alone in that thought they were all young single men following this next great teacher. 

Application: To me this just reminds me of this saying that I have heard so many times and I probably have said before on here, “ God does not just use the equipped because they may not be available, but he equips those who are available.” I though for so long that getting a degree in something would solve my employment and direction issues, and now that I have it for two years I am still working for low wages and I'm at the bottom of the pecking order. but once I started making myself available to the lord he started using me, not because I'm more educated but because I said, Here am I send me. 


Prayer: Father, you are so amazing and so wonderful, I thank you for all the great blessings that you pour out on us each day and the equipping that you give us. I ask that we make ourselves more available and seek you more each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment