Friday, May 6, 2016

May 6th, 2016 What is next?

Reading: Ephesians 2, Joshua 4-5, and Psalm 71

Scripture: Ephesians 2:10, For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Observation: As I was reading the reminder that God took time to form me in my mothers womb He determined every detail about me before that sperm touched that egg. We are His handy work not just some chance combination of genes. Then there are the times that I feel discouraged that I am not doing what I should be doing or I'm failing and flailing about like a wounded animal. 

Application: I was listening to something and they were talking about how growing up there was this worry about being in or out of God plan or will. First and foremost we are God’s creation and he does not make junk, but also this scripture we are created in Christ for Good works, and he has prepared them for us. Then is ends with the command that we walk in those plans. It is our choice to walk in them or not but the blessings of God increase exponentially the more. We also need to remember that God will use everything that happens and work it for a benefit even if you don’t see it for a time. I still don’t know how God is going to use this new position I have to be a blessing but I trust God’s plan.


Prayer: Father I thank you for the people coming tonight and that we will have a wonderful time learning new tools or sharpening old ones to make our marriages better and stronger. I thank you that you had already working on the hearts of those who are coming. I thank you for forming me in my mothers womb and leaving no small thing to chance. I thank you for having a plan and blessing for me. May my words alway speak your words and only lift up others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment