Sunday, May 1, 2016

May 1, 2016 I am such a fool

Reading: Galatians 3 and Deuteronomy 28

Scripture: Galatians 3:3, Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?

Observation: This spoke to me in that I at times look at where I'm at and how far God has brought me out of the mire, and yet I look at myself and say what should I do as if I have the power to perfect myself. 

Application: We all need to not lean on our own understanding and think that we can do it ourselves. It is easy to start thinking that you are doing things when everything is going your way but then we blame God when they don’t. I know I need to remember that I am only where I am because he made me the way he did and given me the opportunities and abilities to become who I am and I’m not done being molded yet.


Prayer: Father, you are so wonderful and I thank you for the time you have put into me to mold me in to what I am today and that you are continuing to work on me. Lord bless this day as we go about our day and seek to grow closer to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment